Saturday 3 August 2013

Last Day in London and Final Looks at London

Days 30 and 31:

On my last day in London, I decided to pack all my stuff before heading out to wander around the river front with a few girls from my class.  We turned in our Oyster cards (London subway system cards) to see whether we had any money left.  Then we got Slush Puppies and wandered through the Turkish Festival and down to the Globe Theatre and the Millennium Bridge. 

Yummy!

Sand art on the banks of the Thames
Millennium Bridge from below
Millennium Bridge
View of Globe Theatre from Millennium Bridge
I ended my day at Gourmet Burger Kitchen having dinner with a group of my classmates.  The oreo milkshake and the burger were delicious, and the company was entertaining!  Since it was raining on our walk home, I decided to embrace the rain and stomp in puddles.


*   *   *

The next morning, I woke up at 4:00am (yikes!) to be ready to leave for the airport on a 5:30 coach bus.  Here are the pictures of my last looks at London.



Goodbye, London!  I have enjoyed my time here, and I will be back one day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment